If a Client is booked on the Schedule, you can create a SOAP Note directly through their appointment details in MassageBook Mobile.
To create a SOAP Note from an appointment:
- Sign in to the MassageBook Mobile app to open your Dashboard.
- Select Schedule.
- Locate the Client's appointment.
- Select the appointment block to open Appointment Details.
- Select Create SOAP Note.
- Enter your findings into the provided fields (Subjective, Objective, Assessment, Plan).
- Select Save to save your work and to create the note.
- At this time, voice to text and copy/paste is not supported when creating SOAP Notes in MassageBook Mobile. Please type your findings directly into each field to ensure they save.
- Premium SOAP Note features (e.g., drawing) are only available when using the desktop version.
- SOAP Notes created in MassageBook Mobile carry over to the desktop version and can be edited there.
- When creating a SOAP Note from an appointment, Date, Service, and Provider are automatically filled in based on the appointment details.
- If you are Staff of a Business, your Permissions must include Scheduling and Clients in order to create SOAP Notes in MassageBook Mobile.
- The anatomy is not supported in Massagebook Mobile.