You can create a SOAP Note for a Client directly through their record in MassageBook Mobile.
To create a SOAP Note from a Client's record:
- Sign in to the MassageBook Mobile app to open your Dashboard.
- Select Clients.
- Type in Search Clients to locate and select an existing Client. If the Client doesn't already have a record, choose Add Client instead, fill in their contact information, and select Save.
- In Client Details, select SOAP Notes.
- Select New.
- Select the treatment Date. By default, the current day will be selected.
- Select the Service received.
- Select the Service Provider.
- Enter your findings into the provided fields (Subjective, Objective, Assessment, Plan).
- Select Save to save your work and to create the note.
- At this time, voice to text and copy/paste is not supported when creating SOAP Notes in MassageBook Mobile. Please type your findings directly into each field to ensure they save.
- Premium SOAP Note features (e.g., drawing) are only available when using the desktop version.
- SOAP Notes created in MassageBook Mobile carry over to the desktop version and can be edited there.
- If you are Staff of a Business, your Permissions must include Scheduling and Clients in order to create SOAP Notes in MassageBook Mobile.