Enable push notifications in MassageBook Pro if you want to receive alerts about new bookings, cancellations, and modifications straight to your phone and tablet. If you haven't already, download the app from either the App Store or Google Play to get started.
- Sign into MassageBook Pro.
- Select Options (☰).
- Select Settings.
- Tap the switch to toggle Receive notifications ON (green) or OFF (grey).
- You must be signed into MassageBook Pro if you want the feature to remain enabled. Signing out will automatically disable notifications. Next time you sign in, you must reenable notifcations to activate the feature.
- Notifications only send when a client takes action online or another staff member takes action on your behalf.
You must also enable notifications on your device.
- For iOS users, navigate to your iPhone or iPad's Settings > Notifications > MassageBook. Tap the switch to toggle Allow Notifications ON and set your preferences.
- For Android users, navigate to your phone or tablet's Settings > Apps & Notifications > App Info > MassageBook > App Notifications. Tap the switch to toggle notifications ON and set your preferences.
Note: The instructions for iOS and Android are meant to be general guidelines. Steps can vary based on your device and operating system.