Activate push notifications in MassageBook Mobile if you want to receive alerts about new bookings, cancelations, and modifications straight to your phone and tablet.
To activate push notifications:
- Sign in to the MassageBook Mobile app to open your Dashboard.
- Select ☰ to open the side menu.
- Select Settings.
- Select the Receive Notifications switch to toggle ON (green) or OFF (grey).
- You must be signed in to MassageBook Mobile if you want the feature to remain active. Signing out will automatically deactivate notifications. Next time you sign in, you must re-enable push notifications using the steps above.
- Notifications only send when a Client takes action online or another Staff takes action on your behalf. They do not send when you take action on your own behalf.
You must also activate notifications for your device.
- For iOS, navigate to your iPhone or iPad's Settings > Notifications > MassageBook. Select the Allow Notifications switch to toggle ON and set your preferences.
- For Android, navigate to your phone or tablet's Settings > Apps & Notifications > App Info > MassageBook > App Notifications. Select the switch to toggle notifications ON and set your preferences.
Note: The instructions for iOS and Android are meant to be general guidelines. Steps can vary depending on your device and operating system.