All active Service (and Series) Promos can be sold by the Business through the Cash Register.
If you sell a Service Promo through the Cash Register, it's stored in the Credits section of the Client's record for booking at a later date. If a Client has a Service Promo on file in their Credits, it can be booked online by the Client or booked by the Business.
To sell a Service Promo through the Cash Register, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Cash Register.
- Select Add Promotion.
- Select the Promotion dropdown menu.
- Select the Promotion Title.
- Select the Promotional Service dropdown menu.
- Select the Service the Client is purchasing.
- Select Save to add the Service Promo and to return to the Cash Register.
- Type in Search Clients to locate and select an existing Client. If the Client doesn't already have a record, choose +Quick Add instead, fill in their contact information, and select Add Client.
- Select Checkout to proceed with recording the payment method.
Once the sale is finalized, the Service will be stored under Pre-Sold Individual Services in the Credits section of the Client's record.
- If a Client is booking a prepaid Service (or Series) Promo online, available appointment times will still be based around any restrictions you may have selected when creating the Promotion. For example, if you set a redeem by date, that's still the last date that will show as available for online booking.
- Selling a Service Promo through the Cash Register counts towards max booking and daily limit restrictions you may have selected when creating the Promotion.
- Gift Certificate Promos cannot be sold through the Cash Register. To learn more, go here.
- Service Promos cannot be sold through the Cash Register in MassageBook Mobile.