Does your Business sell it's own physical, preprinted Gift Certificates?
You have the ability to create and sell Unique Codes through the Cash Register, and they can be added to your own material.
Once a Unique Code is created and sold through the Cash Register, it can be redeemed in MassageBook by the recipient at the end of online booking or by the Business when checking out an appointment.
To create and sell a Unique Code, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Cash Register.
- Select Add Gift Certificate.
- Select Create Gift Code to open Create Gift Certificate Tracking Code.
- Enter a Unique Code of your choice. Spaces are not allowed, and it cannot be longer than 50 characters.
- Enter a Dollar Amount for the code. The value of the Gift Certificate is determined by the dollar amount entered here. If selling at a discount, enter the discount during checkout to update the total due.
- Select Apply to add the Gift Certificate to the Cash Register.
- Type in Search Clients to locate and select an existing Client. If the Client doesn't already have a record, choose +Quick Add instead, fill in their contact information, and select Add Client.
- Select Checkout to proceed with recording the payment method.
Once the sale is finalized, the Unique Code will be generated and stored under Gift Certificates in the Credits section of the purchasing Client's record.
Add the Unique Code to the preprinted Gift Certificate so that the recipient has access to and can redeem it.
- You can sell more than one Unique Code at a time through the Cash Register. After you add the first, repeat steps 3 - 7.
- A Unique Code can only be used once per Business. Once a code has been created and sold through the Cash Register, it cannot be created and used again.
- Unique Codes cannot be created and sold through the Cash Register in MassageBook Mobile.
- Even though they're designed to be added to your own material, a Unique Code can still be emailed and printed from within the purchaser's record. Both versions will include your Business's contact information, the code and value, and a link to your MassageBook Business Website to book online. All content will be displayed on the "Radiant" Gift Certificate template.
- You must have an active trial or subscription to the Amplify plan.