MassageBook Mobile works with iOS 9 or higher.
The Mobile Card Reader works with Apple devices that support Bluetooth 4.0 or higher. Those include:
- iPhone 4S or higher.
- iPad 3rd generation or higher.
- iPad Mini 1st generation or higher.
- iPad Air 1st generation or higher.
Before you can begin using the reader with your iPhone or iPad, you must:
- Connect with Stripe.
- Download MassageBook Pro from the App Store. While you do have the ability to access the mobile version by going to MassageBook through your device's browser, the Mobile Card Reader only works using the app that's downloaded from the App Store.
To charge the reader using the provided USB to micro USB cord:
- Insert the small end into the reader and large end into a USB power adapter.
- A light on the reader will turn on.
- A red light indicates that it's not fully charged.
- A green light indicates that it's fully charged.
To turn the reader on:
- Press and hold the power button for two seconds.
- A blinking green light indicates that the reader is ready to pair with a device.
- A blinking red light indicates that the reader is ready to pair but the battery is low.
- A solid green light indicates that the reader is paired with a device.
To turn the reader off:
- Press and hold the power button until you don't see a blinking or solid light. Do this after each use to preserve battery life.
To learn how to check out an appointment using the reader, go here.
Note: You may see MassageBook CCR in your Apple device's Bluetooth settings. Do not be alarmed if you see that they're unable to pair there. You'll be presented with the option to connect when checking out in MassageBook Mobile.