MassageBook Mobile and the Mobile Card Reader work with Android 4.4 or higher.
Before you can begin using the reader with your Android device, you must:
- Connect with Stripe.
- Download MassageBook Pro from Google Play. While you do have the ability to access the mobile version by going to MassageBook through your device's browser, the Mobile Card Reader only works using the app that's downloaded from Google Play.
To charge the reader using the provided USB to micro USB cord:
- Insert the small end into the reader and large end into a USB power adapter.
- A light on the reader will turn on.
- A red light indicates that it's not fully charged.
- A green light indicates that it's fully charged.
To turn the reader on:
- Press and hold the power button for two seconds.
- A blinking green light indicates that the reader is ready to pair with a device.
- A blinking red light indicates that the reader is ready to pair but the battery is low.
- A solid green light indicates that the reader is paired with a device.
To turn the reader off:
- Press and hold the power button until you don't see a blinking or solid light. Do this after each use to preserve battery life.
To pair the reader with your device:
- Go to your device's Bluetooth settings.
- Hold the reader's power button until it's blinking green.
- Locate and select MassageBook CCR.
- Use code 1234 if prompted to enter one.
To learn how to check out an appointment using the reader, go here.