You can export a report in Stripe to access card processing fees that have been assessed during a set date range.
To access yours:
- Sign in to your Stripe account to open your Dashboard. https://dashboard.stripe.com/login
- Select Payments on the toolbar to open your payments history.
- Select Export to open Export Payments.
- Choose your Date Range.
- Choose your desired column amount. The Fee column is included in both the 21 and 56 options. You can also choose Custom to select your exact desired columns.
- Select Export to save the report as a CSV file to your device.
Open the file in a spreadsheet program (Excel, Sheets, Numbers), and you'll see a Fee column that lists each individual card processing fee. Use the available tools in the spreadsheet program to sum the column.