By default, email reminders send 24 hours before an appointment and text reminders send 2 hours before an appointment.
To choose how far in advance you'd like yours to send, navigate to your:
- Business profile
- Select Settings
- Select Outgoing Messages
- Select Client Messages
- Select the settings icon next to Appointment Reminders
- Enter an amount for each reminder
- Select Save to apply the changes.
- The number of set hours must be greater than 0 and less than 49.
- In order for an email reminder to send, the client must have a valid email address on file, and the appointment must be scheduled outside of the set time frame.
- In order for a text message reminder to send, the client must have a valid cell phone on file, the phone type within the 'Client Details' section must be marked as a cell, and the appointment must be scheduled outside of the set time frame.
Note: The Client Intake Form will send at the same time as the Appointment Reminder Email. Changing when the reminder email sends will also change when the intake form sends.