By default, email reminders send 24 hours in advance and text reminders send 2 hours in advance.
- Navigate to your Business tab.
- Select Settings.
- Select Outgoing Messages.
- Select Client Messages.
- Select the gear icon next to Appointment Reminders to adjust the number of hours.
- Select Save to apply the changes.
- The number of set hours must be greater than 0 and less than 49.
- In order for an email reminder to send, the client must have a valid email address on file, and the appointment must be scheduled outside of the set time frame.
- In order for a text message reminder to send, the client must have a valid cell phone on file, the phone type within the 'Client Details' section must be marked as a cell, and the appointment must be scheduled outside of the set time frame.
Note: The Client Intake Form will send at the same time as the Appointment Reminder Email. So adjusting when the reminder email sends will also adjust when the intake form sends.