To activate online booking and to set your rules, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Settings.
- Select Online Booking Rules to open Booking Rules.
- To activate online booking, check Allow online booking for existing Clients.
- To also allow new Clients to book through your website, check Allow online booking for new Clients.
- To also allow new Clients to book through your Business Listing in the MassageBook Search Directory, check Allow new client referrals from the MassageBook Directory.
- If you prefer to have Clients submit requests for appointments instead, check Only allow email booking requests and enter your preferred email address.
- Enter X amount of hours in How far in advance must appointments be booked? Note: This is the amount of advance notice required in order for a Client to book the next available online booking time.
- Choose your preferred start time intervals from the Show appointment start times dropdown menu.
- Every 15 minutes: Start times are available on the quarter hour (10am, 10:15am, 10:30am, 10:45am, etc).
- Every 30 minutes: Start times are available on the half hour (11am, 11:30am, 12pm, 12:30pm, etc).
- At the top of the hour only: Start times are available on the hour (1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, etc).
- Select Save to set your preferences and to enable online booking.
Note: Once you're ready to begin advertising and sharing online booking with Clients, you can find resources and tools to do so under Setup > Promote (Facebook Connect, Website Integration, Share Profile).