Availability is assigned to Staff only. If a Service Provider is available for online booking, any Services they are assigned to perform can be booked during those available times.
You cannot add availability on a per Service basis.
In order for a Service to be booked, Staff must be assigned to it. If you offer a Service that does not require a Service Provider (e.g., infrared sauna), your only solution is to:
- Add the Service to your Service Menu.
- Add Staff specifically for that Service.
- Assign the Service to that Staff only.
- Add Availability for that Staff.
- Add a Room to host the Service (if needed).
If the Service is selected first during online booking, the Staff will automatically be selected as the Service Provider, and vice versa. Clients will then only be able to book hours based on the Staff's assigned availability.