MassageBook offers several Google Sync options for you and your Staff. If your Staff wish to view their MassageBook appointments in Google, they can establish a Google Sync with their Personal Schedule. This will allow all Staff members to view only their own appointments in Google. This type of sync sends events from MassageBook to Google; it does not bring Google events over to MassageBook. If you need your Staff's Google events to display on your business' Schedule, we recommend creating a Google calendar for the business, having your Staff share their personal calendars with the master Google calendar, and then syncing that calendar with your MassageBook business Schedule.
Articles in this section
- Can each Staff member sync to a different Google Calendar?
- Does MassageBook integrate with iCal?
- Why do I see duplicate Google Sync events?
- Can I set up a Personal and Business Sync?
- Can multiple businesses connect to the same Google Calendar?
- Do Both Blocked Time and Appointments Sync to Google?
- If I Change the Time on an Appointment, do Both the New Time and Old Time Display?
- How Long Does it Take for Events to Sync?
- Do All-Day or Multi-Day Google Events Sync to MassageBook?
- Do Recurring Events or Appointments Sync?