If you have ICD 10 or other codes that you need to add to receipts for insurance billing purposes, consider creating them as Add-ons for quick checkout:
- Create an Add-on. Title it appropriately and price it at $0. Deselect Online since it's for internal use only.
- When booking the appointment, select both the Service being received and the Add-on. Alternatively, you can edit the appointment prior to checkout to include the Add-on.
- Upon completion of checkout, the receipt will show both the Service name and the Add-on name. Only the Service price will be included in the total since the Add-on is $0.
Alternatively, if you are using the desktop version of the site, you can use the Product option when checking out the appointment:
- On the first page of checkout, select Add Product.
- Enter a description of your choice and price it $0.
- Upon completion of checkout, the receipt will show both the Service name and the Product name. Only the Service price will be included in the total since the Product is $0.
When selling a prepaid service to a client through the Cash Register, the provider license number will not display on the receipts.
In order for the receipt to display the license number, the transaction must be checked out through the schedule where a service provider is included in the appointment checked out.