If you have ICD 10 or other codes that you need to add to receipts for insurance billing purposes, consider creating them as Add-ons for quick checkout:
- Create an Add-on. Title it appropriately and price it at $0. Deselect Online since it's for internal use only.
- When booking the appointment, select both the Service being received and the Add-on. Alternatively, you can edit the appointment prior to checkout to include the Add-on.
- Upon completion of checkout, the receipt will show both the Service name and the Add-on name. Only the Service price will be included in the total since the Add-on is $0.
Alternatively, you can use the Product option when checking out the appointment:
- On the first page of checkout, select Add Product.
- Enter a description of your choice and price it $0.
- Upon completion of checkout, the receipt will show both the Service name and the Product name. Only the Service price will be included in the total since the Product is $0.