If you previously synced a Google calendar and converted the Google events to MassageBook appointments, the events that previously synced to MassageBook will come over again because they are classified as new events. If you did not convert the events to MassageBook appointments, we recommend that you select the option to "Remove All Synced Events" prior to disconnecting. This will ensure that the same Google event does not sync again once you reconnect to the same calendar. You can safely remove the duplicate events from your MassageBook Schedule by selecting "Delete" on the Blocked Time event.
Articles in this section
- Can each Staff member sync to a different Google Calendar?
- Does MassageBook integrate with iCal?
- Why do I see duplicate Google Sync events?
- Can I set up a Personal and Business Sync?
- Can multiple businesses connect to the same Google Calendar?
- Do Both Blocked Time and Appointments Sync to Google?
- If I Change the Time on an Appointment, do Both the New Time and Old Time Display?
- How Long Does it Take for Events to Sync?
- Do All-Day or Multi-Day Google Events Sync to MassageBook?
- Do Recurring Events or Appointments Sync?