If your client is purchasing a Service for a future date, and is not yet ready to book the appointment, use your Business' Cash Register to sell the Service. The Service will remain on the client's record until it is booked. When you book another appointment for the client, the pre-paid Service will automatically populate on the appointment. You can choose to book it, or save it for a later date.
- Navigate to your Business tab.
- Select Cash Register.
- Select Add Service and choose the Service from the drop down menu.
- Enter the client's name in the Select Client field or choose to add a client not currently in your Client List.
- Complete the checkout process.
- Navigate to Clients.
- Select the Client.
- Select Credits. The Pre-Sold Service is on the client's record to be scheduled for a future appointment date.