If you sell a Service through the Cash Register, it's stored in the Credits section of the Client's record for booking at a later date. If a Client has a Service on file in their Credits, it can be booked online by the Client or booked by the Business.
Use this option if a Client wants to pay for a Service in advance but is not ready to book an appointment.
To sell a prepaid Service, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Cash Register.
- Select Add Service to open Add Service.
- Select the Service Menu dropdown.
- Select the Service the Client is purchasing.
- Select Save to add the Service and to return to the Cash Register.
- Type in Search Clients to locate and select an existing Client. If the Client doesn't already have a record, choose +Quick Add instead, fill in their contact information, and select Add Client.
- Add any relevant Discount using the blue Apply Discount button
- Select Checkout to proceed with recording the payment method.
Once the sale is finalized, the Service will be stored under Pre-Sold Individual Services in the Credits section of the Client's record.
To learn how to book the Service on the Schedule, go here.
To learn how a Client books it, go here.