When canceling an appointment for a prepaid Service or Series session, you have the option to add or not add the credit back to Client's record.
To cancel a prepaid appointment and make your choice, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Schedule.
- Locate the appointment you need to cancel.
- Select the appointment block to open the side menu.
- Select Edit to open the appointment details.
- Select Cancel Appointment.
- Add Cancelation Notes (optional). These are for internal use only and display in the Activity section of the Client's record.
- Check Cancelation email to client to send a Cancelation email. Deselect to not send one. The option to send will not be available if the Client doesn't have an email address on file.
- To add the Service or Series session back to the Client's Credits for future use, select Cancel: no charge.
- To remove the Service or Series session from the Client's Credits so that it's no longer available for use, select Late cancel: charge.
Note: Canceling a prepaid appointment does not automatically issue a refund to the Client.
- Use Step 9 if the client wants a pre-paid credit added to their client record in lieu of a refund. This will add the pre-paid credit to the client's record for use again in the future. To remove that credit, if needed, you follow the steps at the following article, however no refund will be processed: Removing a Pre-Paid Service
- Use Step 10 if the client wants a refund. After using Step 10 to cancel the appointment, click here to learn how to refund the client.