When canceling an appointment for a prepaid Service or Series session, you have the option to add or not add the credit back to Client's record.
To cancel a prepaid appointment and make your choice, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Schedule.
- Locate the appointment you need to cancel.
- Select the appointment block to open the side menu.
- Select Edit to open the appointment details.
- Select Cancel Appointment.
- Add Cancelation Notes (optional). These are for internal use only and display in the Activity section of the Client's record.
- Check Cancelation email to client to send a Cancelation email. Deselect to not send one. The option to send will not be available if the Client doesn't have an email address on file.
- To add the Service or Series session back to the Client's Credits for future use, select Cancel: no charge.
- To remove the Service or Series session from the Client's Credits so that it's no longer available for use, select Late cancel: charge.
Note: Canceling a prepaid appointment does not automatically issue a refund to the Client.
- Use Step 9 if the client wants a pre-paid credit added to their client record in lieu of a refund.
- Use Step 10 if the client wants a refund. After using Step 10 to cancel the appointment, click here to learn how to refund the client.