If your personal or business website has HTML code displaying to the public, use the steps below to remove it.
- Navigate to your About section, highlight the text in your description, and copy it.
- Clear it out the text (using your delete or backspace keys) until you see the default text shown below. Note: If you do not see the default text, you will still see the code displayed.
- Select the Notepad tool and paste your bio that you copied. Select Submit.
- The HTML will be removed from your text, and your description will display plainly. Select Save.
- The code will no longer be viewable by clients who are visiting your website.