Articles in this section
- How do I Pause my Business Temporarily while Continuing to Operate Behind the Scenes?
- What Options Exist for Booking Couples Massage Online?
- How Do Clients Book Online? (Video)
- Do Clients Have to Create an Account to Book Online?
- Why Am I Seeing that First Time Clients Can't Book Online?
- What Happens When a Client Prepays Online?
- Can Clients Tip When Prepaying Online?
- Can I Prevent Clients from Prepaying Online?
- Where Are Add-ons Selected During Online Booking?
- Can Packages Be Booked Online?
Yes, an account is required to book online.
A Client is asked to enter an email address during online booking. If it's the first time booking with that email address, the Client will be prompted to create an account. First name, last name, email address, phone number, and a password of their choice are required to proceed.
If one doesn't already exist, a record with that contact information will be added to your account upon completion of online booking.
Only the email address and password are required the next time the Client books online.
A Client can use their account to:
A Client can log into their account through one of the following places: