Your free MassageBook Business Website powers you through the internet jungle to get you noticed.
Your fully featured website tells clients all about your Business, categorizes services you offer, lists your staff, provides online booking, sells gift certificates, and displays reviews from happy clients!
To begin customizing the background image and theme color of your Business Website, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Setup.
- Select Website Customization.
- Select Customize.
- Select Background images to choose a header image to display behind your Business's name and navigation menu. Note: This image is different than the one you uploaded as your Business' primary photo in the About section. By default, an image of blue mountains will display.
- If you'd like to upload your own image instead of choosing from the gallery, start by selecting +Add Image. The recommended file size is 1200 x 800 pixels. Note: You must be on the Master Plan to use this feature.
- Select Choose File to locate an image on your device.
- Use the crop tool to resize the image and select Save.
- Pick a theme color from the Select Theme Color dropdown. This will be the color for all buttons on your site.
- Adjust the Overlay Transparency by clicking and dragging the circle along the line. Lowering the percentage darkens the image based on the theme color. Increasing the percentage brightens the image based on the theme color. Setting to 0% will change the image to a solid color. Setting to 100% will remove a color overlay. Depending on your image, you may need to try different percentages before finding the one that's just right.
- Select Save to complete Website Customization.