Once you've completed Setup, you can customize the background image and theme color of your Business Listing and MassageBook Business Website.
To get started, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Setup.
- Select Website Customization.
- Select Customize.
- Select Background images to choose a header image to display behind your Business's name and navigation menu. This image is different than the one you uploaded as your Business's primary photo in About. By default, an image of blue mountains will display.
- If you'd like to upload your own image instead of choosing from the gallery, start by selecting +Add Image. The recommended file size is 1200 x 800 pixels. Note: You must be on the Amplify Plan to use this feature.
- Select Upload Image to locate an image on your device.
- Use the crop tool to resize the image and select Save.
- Pick a theme color from the Select Theme Color color swatch. This will be the color for all buttons on your site.
- You can enter a custom HEX code or you can choose a color within the color picker. Note: If the color you select is too light to appear properly on a white background, an error will appear and the color cannot be saved.
- Adjust the Color overlay transparency by clicking and dragging the circle along the line.
- Sliding the circle to the right will change the image to a solid color. Sliding the circle to the left will remove a color overlay. Depending on your image, you may need to try different percentages before finding the one that's just right.
- Select Save to complete Website Customization.
Curious about what it looks like to visitors? Go here.