The Service Menu is for managing all Services, Series, Packages, and Add-ons that your Business offers. Both In Office and Traveling Services are supported.
The menu displays publicly on the Services page of your Business Listing and MassageBook Business Website. Clients will see a description, duration, and price for each offering, as well as the ability to book online (if enabled).
To set up the Service Menu, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Setup.
- Select Service Menu.
- Select In Office Services or Traveling Services depending on what type you're adding.
- Select Add New.
- Choose either Service, Add-on, Package, or Series depending on what you're creating.
- Fill in the required details.
- Select Save.
- Repeat steps 5 - 8 to add more and to complete the Service Menu.
Now that you've completed the Service Menu, you're ready to add who works for the Business. To learn more, go here.
- Just one Service is required to complete the Service Menu. For more detailed information about the Service Menu, go here.
- If you're adding a Traveling Service, you will not see Prep Time and Recovery Time. Travel Time buffers for Outcall appointments are added in Personal > Availability > Outcall Settings.
- Custom Primary Techniques do not display in the Techniques filter in the Search Directory.