The Service Menu is for managing all Services, Series, Packages, and Add-ons that your Business offers. Both In-Office and Out-Call Services are supported.
The menu displays publicly on the Services page of your Business Listing and MassageBook Business Website. Clients will see a description, duration, and price for each offering, as well as the ability to book online (if enabled).
To set up the Service Menu, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Setup.
- Select Service Menu.
- Select In-Office Services or Out-Call Services depending on what type you're adding.
- Select Add New.
- Choose either Service, Add-on, Package, or Series depending on what you're creating.
- Fill in the required details.
- Select Save.
- Repeat steps 5 - 8 to add more and to complete the Service Menu.
Now that you've completed the Service Menu, you're ready to add who works for the Business. To learn more, go here.
- Just one Service is required to complete the Service Menu. For more detailed information about the Service Menu, go here.
- If you're adding an Out-Call Service, you will not see Prep Time and Recovery Time. Travel Time buffers for Out-Call appointments are added in Personal > Availability > Outcall Settings.
- Custom Primary Techniques do not display in the Techniques filter in the Search Directory.