Your Business Listing photo displays publicly to prospective clients who are searching the the MassageBook directory for a potential business to book with. We recommend uploading a quality photo that will make your business stand out from the crowd! Please note that all photos uploaded to your Business Listing will display publicly.
- Navigate to your Business tab.
- Select Listing.
- Select About.
- Select the photo icon.
- Select Choose File to browse your computer for the photo.
- Browse your files and folders and select the desired photo.
- Crop the photo by clicking and dragging on the image. Change the orientation of the photo by selecting Rotate.
- Select Save.
By default, the first photo that you upload will be the one that displays on your Business Listing as the primary photo. To change the primary photo, select the photo and check the box next to Is Primary.
Note: The filetype of your photo must be one of the following formats: .jpg, .jpeg., .gif, or .png. For the best quality, we recommend a 640 x 480 pixel ratio for your photo prior to upload and at minimum, 320 x 240. Keep in mind that you are limited by the original photo's design, and cropping may be required prior to upload. Not sure if your photo is sized correctly? A variety of tools exist on the web to help you resize photos.
- Enter a Tagline or favorite quote. Select a tagline for your business that summarizes what your business is all about or what you specialize in. Some examples to get you started include: 'Relaxation, Wellness, Renewal', 'Relax in an oasis of calm', 'We fix broken bodies'.
- Add your business' Description. Tell the story behind why you started the business. What kinds of problems do your services help with? What primary services does your business provide? What client issues or conditions are addressed? Where is the business located? Any special parking instructions? For outcall businesses, share the cities you provide services in. Finish with a gentle but firm suggestion to book an appointment today and offer a reason why.
- Select Save and Next to continue to the next section of your Listing!