You must add at least one business to Places of Work in order to complete your Personal Listing. To connect to a business or add your own, navigate to your:
- Personal Profile.
- Select Listing.
- Select Places of Work.
- Select +Add.
- Select I work at this business if you work at a business but do not own or manage it. Type the business name in the search box, and suggestions will appear based on businesses currently on MassageBook. Select the name from the dropdown, and an invitation will be sent to the business for approval. If the business is not on MassageBook, fill in the details for the business and an invitation to join will be sent.
- Select I own or manage this business if you own or manage the business. Type your business name, and fill in the remaining details. A tab with your business' name will appear to the right of your Personal tab, and you will be prompted to complete your Business Listing.
Note: Alternatively, select the down arrow to the right of your Personal tab and select Add new business to get started creating a Business Listing.
What does each Listing Status and Invitation Status mean?
- Incomplete: The business does not have their listing published in the Search Directory.
- Complete: The business has their listing published in the Search Directory.
- Resend Invitation?: The business you listed has not yet approved your request to connect. Select to resend an invite.
- Accepted: The business you listed has approved your request, or you are listed as the business owner.