About gives you the opportunity to tell your story through a photo and bio, and it allows you to market yourself as a Service Provider in the MassageBook Search Directory.
Be sure to use a high quality image. Check your spelling and grammar too. This is a place to showcase your professionalism, so make it engaging and personal!
To get started, navigate to your:
- Personal Profile.
- Select Listing.
- Select About.
- Add a Tagline. The tagline or favorite quote is meant to generate interest in who you are as an individual. Examples: ‘Massage Therapist. Life Changer.’, ‘Relaxation Crusader.’, ‘Reiki Master.’, ‘Passionate About Healthy Living.’
- Add a Personal Bio. The biography expands upon the tagline to explain who you are as an individual, what you’re passionate about, etc.
- Select +Add Photo.
- Select Choose File to locate a photo on your device. The file format must be JPG or PNG and less than 4MB. For best quality, we recommend 640x480 pixel ratio prior to upload. At minimum, 320x240 should be used. You are limited by the original photo's size, and it may need to be cropped before resizing the photo. Not sure if your photo is sized correctly? Check out this helpful tool for resizing your photo!
- Click and drag the shaded square on the photo to select the area you want to use. Select Rotate to change its orientation.
- Select Save to return to About.
- Select Save to complete About.
Now that you've completed About, you're ready to add your credentials to Licenses & Education. To learn more, go here.