The Filter tool in the Clients section of your Business Profile sorts your Clients based on selected criteria. You can then send a targeted email to just those people once you've narrowed down your results.
For example, if you want to show appreciation to your most loyal Clients, you can filter your list to only view those who have visited X amount of times or more within X amount days. From there, you can use the Campaigns feature to create a marketing email that includes a thank you message.
To filter your Clients and to send a targeted email, navigate to your:
- Business Profile.
- Select Clients.
- Select Filter at the top of your list to get started. By default, zero results will show until you've added at least one filter.
- Select the Filter By dropdown menu to view the available options.
- Choose a filter. Depending on the one you select, more dropdown menus and fields may appear.
- Once all requirements for that filter are complete, select Add to apply it. The number of results will update accordingly. To delete it, select Remove instead.
- To add another filter, select the +Add Criteria dropdown menu and repeat steps 5 - 6. Note: Filters are not exclusive of one another, meaning results will narrow each time you add one. If two filters are added, a Client must fall under both to be included.
- Select Email once you've added the filters you want to include.
- Select Create Campaign to go to the Campaigns section of your Business Profile.
- Complete all required steps to create the Campaign and to email it to your results.
For more in depth information about creating and sending a Campaign, go here.
Note: Only Clients who have an email address on file will receive the Campaign. For that reason, the number of results in the Clients section may be greater than the number shown on the Recipients page in the Campaigns section.