You and Staff members with access to your business' clients can apply filters to your Client List in order to send targeted email campaigns, apply tags, export specific groups of clients, and more! This filter option functions in the same way as the filter tool in your business' Campaigns feature. Once you've filtered your Client List, you can choose to apply tags, send a targeted email campaign, export the list to a CSV file, or use the search bar to further refine your results.
- Navigate to your Business tab.
- Select Clients.
- Select Filter.
- Zero results will display until you've selected filtering criteria.
- Based on the criteria that you select, more fields will display to complete your search.
- Select Add to apply the filter.
- Select Remove to clear out criteria that you've added.
- If applicable, add additional criteria to further filter your Client List.
- Select Email to open up your Campaigns and send the selected clients an e-mail.
- Select Download to export the clients and their details to a CSV file.
Note: If your business is not on a Subscription Plan that includes Campaigns, the following modal will display when you attempt to Email or Export the selected clients.
- Enter a portion of the client's name, phone number, or email address in the Search Clients field to locate a specific client within the filtered list.
- Select the checkbox next to Select All then choose Apply Tag to add the same tag to the selected clients.