While multiple businesses can connect to the same Google Calendar, we do not recommend this if you are establishing a two-way sync, as it will create duplicate events. Events from Business A will transfer to Google, and will then be transferred to the schedule for Business B.
Articles in this section
- Why does the Calendar Sync drop-down no longer show my Google Calendars?
- Can each Staff member sync to a different Google Calendar?
- Does MassageBook integrate with iCal?
- Why do I see duplicate Google Sync events?
- Can I set up a Personal and Business Sync?
- Can multiple businesses connect to the same Google Calendar?
- Do Both Blocked Time and Appointments Sync to Google?
- If I Change the Time on an Appointment, do Both the New Time and Old Time Display?
- How Long Does it Take for Events to Sync?
- Do All-Day or Multi-Day Google Events Sync to MassageBook?