When editing a Google event in MassageBook, the most recent changes to the event will display in Google Calendar. The original appointment time will no longer show. Likewise, when editing an event in Google, the most recent changes will be reflected on your MassageBook Schedule. If you convert a Google event to a MassageBook appointment, the MassageBook appointment date and time will replace the Google event.
Articles in this section
- Can each Staff member sync to a different Google Calendar?
- Does MassageBook integrate with iCal?
- Why do I see duplicate Google Sync events?
- Can I set up a Personal and Business Sync?
- Can multiple businesses connect to the same Google Calendar?
- Do Both Blocked Time and Appointments Sync to Google?
- If I Change the Time on an Appointment, do Both the New Time and Old Time Display?
- How Long Does it Take for Events to Sync?
- Do All-Day or Multi-Day Google Events Sync to MassageBook?
- Do Recurring Events or Appointments Sync?