When you upgrade your subscription from one Premium Plan to another Premium Plan, your credit card will be charged and you will have access to the premium features included in your new Plan immediately. On your next Renewal Date, you will be credited for the unused days on both your previous Subscription Plan and your new Subscription Plan.
- On 1/5, you subscribe to the Marketing Plan. You pay for access to the features on the Marketing Plan from 1/5 to 2/5.
- You pay: $24.99
- On 1/10, you upgrade from the Marketing Plan to the Master Plan. You pay for access to the features on the Master Plan from 1/10 to 2/5.
- You pay: $29.99
- On 2/5, your Renewal Date, the amount due is $29.99 for access to the features on the Master Plan from 2/5 to 3/5.
- You are credited $20.95 (.80 cents per day for 26 days) for your unused days on the Marketing Plan.
- You are also credited $4.83 (.96 cents per day for 5 days) for your unused days on the Master Plan.
- The amount due on 2/5 will be $4.21.
- On 3/5, you will be charged $29.99 as usual for access to features on the Master Plan from 3/5 - 4/5.
Follow the steps below to upgrade your Subscription.
- Navigate to your Business tab.
- Select Settings.
- Select Plans and Billing.
- Choose the Select button under the Subscription Plan that you want to subscribe to.
- If you have not yet entered your credit card information, add it in the section titled Billing Information.
- Ensure the correct Subscription displays in the Selected Subscription drop-down.
- Select Confirm Change.
- Your credit card will be charged immediately and your next Renewal Date will display. The charge will be listed under Billing History.