Recurring Google events and recurring MassageBook events sync as single, standalone appointments. Each event in the series will display, but each instance will be a single, standalone event.
Articles in this section
- Why does the Calendar Sync drop-down no longer show my Google Calendars?
- Can each Staff member sync to a different Google Calendar?
- Does MassageBook integrate with iCal?
- Why do I see duplicate Google Sync events?
- Can I set up a Personal and Business Sync?
- Can multiple businesses connect to the same Google Calendar?
- Do Both Blocked Time and Appointments Sync to Google?
- If I Change the Time on an Appointment, do Both the New Time and Old Time Display?
- How Long Does it Take for Events to Sync?
- Do All-Day or Multi-Day Google Events Sync to MassageBook?