While a Business Listing in MassageBook is required to sign up for a Free 30 Day Trial, only one Trial is granted per Service Provider account. This means that if you activate a Free Trial for your first business, any additional businesses that you add will not be eligible for a Free Trial. The Free Trial is intended to familiarize Service Provider's with our feature-set. It is assumed that if you are using the Free Trial for one location, you will understand its benefits and can choose which Subscription Plan best fits your additional businesses.
Articles in this section
- Can I bypass the Free 30 Day Trial?
- Why Don't I See a Free Trial Option for my Second Business?
- How do I Learn More about Becoming an ABMP Member?
- What Happens if I Cancel my ABMP Membership or it Expires?
- Why don't I See the Option to Activate my ABMP Membership Number?
- Do I have to Pay for a Subscription Plan for Each of my Locations?
- What is the Cost for Additional Staff Members?
- Does the price differ based on the number of Staff I have?