If your ABMP membership lapses, you’ll receive an email alerting you that your (MassageBook) ABMP subscription will expire in 5 days. If, after 5 days, your ABMP membership has not been renewed, you will automatically be registered for the non-ABMP FREE Subscription Plan. Please contact ABMP directly to renew your membership. Data from your Premium features will be stored, so you can easily recover everything when you sign up for the Premium feature again.
Articles in this section
- I upgraded my plan. Why don't I have access to the Client Intake Form?
- Can I bypass the Free 30 Day Trial?
- Why Don't I See a Free Trial Option for my Second Business?
- How do I Learn More about Becoming an ABMP Member?
- What Happens if I Cancel my ABMP Membership or it Expires?
- Why don't I See the Option to Activate my ABMP Membership Number?
- Do I have to Pay for a Subscription Plan for Each of my Locations?
- What is the Cost for Additional Staff Members?
- Does the price differ based on the number of Staff I have?