In order for a Review Request to send, the following criteria must be met:
- Reviews must be enabled for your business or the business you work for.
- The Review Request template must be selected in the Business' Outgoing Message Settings.
- The client must have an email address on file in your Client List.
- The appointment must be checked out within the number of days that the Review Request is triggered to send. For example, if your Review Request Settings are set to send 1 day after an appointment (which is the default setting), appointments checked out 2 days later will not receive the request.
- "Review Request" under "Message Settings" within the Client's record must be selected.