If you want to prevent an appointment from being booked during a specific time slot that you normally have available, or if you want to block off multiple days for a vacation, holiday travel, or just time away from the office, you can add Blocked Time via your Personal Schedule. While a client will be unable to schedule appointments during time that you have blocked off, you can override this time slot when booking via the Business Schedule if needed.
- Navigate to your Personal tab.
- Select My Schedule. Note: If you own one business location, your Personal Schedule will re-direct to your Business Schedule.
- Click a desired Date and Time.
- Select Modify Availability.
- Ensure you are on the tab for Block Time.
- Set the parameters for the Start Time and End Time that you want to block. Select which Business Location(s) you want the blocked time to apply to. Add Notes if applicable.
- Select Save.
- Your Blocked Time event will display on your Personal Schedule (one block for each business the Blocked Time applies to) and the Business Schedule(s) so that you are unavailable to see clients.