Use Blocked Time to make yourself unavailable during a time that you have availability. For example, if you have a doctor's appointment on a Monday at 2pm but have Monday availability from 8am - 5pm, add Blocked Time to that date and time to make yourself unavailable for online booking during that period.
To add Blocked Time, navigate to your:
- Personal Profile.
- Select My Schedule. Note: If you're connected to only one Business Profile and you're the only Staff, My Schedule will automatically direct you to the Business Schedule.
- Locate the date and time you want to block.
- Click on the calendar to create a new event.
- Select Modify Availability to begin filling in the Block Time details.
- Use the date picker to change the Date if needed.
- Select the From dropdown menu to choose a start time.
- Select the To dropdown menu to choose an end time.
- Check which Businesses to apply the time to.
- Add a Reason (optional).
- Select Save to add the event to the calendar and to return to My Schedule.
Alternatively, you can add Blocked Time by navigating to your Business Profile > Schedule > Modify Availabilty > Block Time.
Note: When booking online, Clients can only choose start times that don't conflict with your Blocked Time. When booking on the Schedule, you can book appointments that conflict with Blocked Time. You'll be warned about the conflict and asked whether or not to proceed.